Workshop on Advancing Diagnostic Excellence for Maternal Health Care
The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine will host a free public workshop, “Advancing Diagnostic Excellence in Maternal Health Care,” on Thursday, July 27, 2023 at the Arnold and Mabel Beckman Center in Irvine, CA. Attendees may join in person or via a live webcast.
The event will bring together experts and key stakeholders to examine the current scientific landscape and opportunities for improving diagnosis in maternal health care.
Presentations and discussions will examine:
• Key challenges and considerations for diagnostic excellence in maternal health care
• Potential strategies to mitigate diagnostic disparities and promote equity in maternal health care
• New technologies and health care quality innovations to improve diagnoses in maternal health care
• Identification of knowledge gaps and priorities for research
• Vision for the future of diagnostic excellence in maternal health care
Thursday, July 27, 2023, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
(UTC-07:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- On the day of the event, visit the My Dashboard page to attend virtually.
Attend in person:
- Arnold and Mabel Beckman Center 100 Academy Way
Irvine CA 92617